Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


This morning I've been reading all your blogs and comments. I am just amazed at all the wonderful things you fill your lives with. Friends, family, recipes, creative projects, it's just great. I feel so blessed. This is going to be a fabulous year!

I had a surprise visit right before Christmas, Jan Lutz. She is the owner and designer of The Apron Lady Designs. Jan is so full of talent it's unbelievable, she lives in Brea, California. Her daughter Mary has worked in our shop while she was finishing up her teaching degree at BYU, Idaho. We already miss Mary!

Check out our website for all the latest apron lady designs.

1 comment:

Annalee Taylor said...

Oh Man! I want to be entered in your giveaway! yOu know me, Im your biggest fan! We found out we are having another baby so as soon as I find out the sex Ill be in to make a crib set! Yeay! Hope things are going good with you guys and you have a happy new year. (annalee taylor, ourtaylorlife.blogspot.com)