Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Quilt Shoppe Moving Sale!

Photobucket

As crazy as it may sound, it is true we are moving! We will be open November 3rd at the 17th street location. The Quilt Shoppe's last day at it's current location will be Halloween and we will be up and running at the 17th street location Tuesday November 3rd. I Hope you will all come see us once we are settled in. Until then, take advantage of these great sales this weekend and next week! We are excited about our new class room, and will be offering all levels of classes! Thank you all so much for you support and friendship!

Amy Hamberlin

10 comments:

Barb said...

I wish I could come by!!

Audrey said...

Oh, I'm so excited about your new location, it will be tons easier to pop in and see you and the fabulousness that is your store! Good luck and all that. :)

JoAnn said...

Good luck on the change! It kills me that I can't come scoop up some fabric at a good deal, but am glad that you are getting the changes made that you need.

Tiffany said...

I am so excited for the move! Even more so the sale, can't believe how much fabric I bought! Shhh...

anareis said...

Queridos (as) amigos (as) I am making a campaign donation to the Christmas of needy children in my community in need are children who have nothing at Christmas, donations will be used to purchase basic food, clothing, footwear and toys if each of us, we give God a little bit multiply in many happy children. If you can raise only keep working because pra campaign they will be deposited in the Bank of Brazil agencia 3082-1 to 9799-3, thank you

Bonnie said...

I am really going to miss having you in Rigby!

alicia.king said...

:( so sad Amy! I wanted to stop by for your sale...but I was out of town!

Angie said...

I am seriously bummed! I loved having you in Rigby. Still, I wish you well at your new location.

CyndeJo said...

I wish you well in your new location in IF. That should be a great spot, lots of traffic.
I don't know if you remember me, I stopped by near the end of Oct from Alabama, I was with my mom and sister. I am working on my skirt project I bought from you. Can I just say how much I love love love the fabric. And the leather handles I bought from you worked up AMAZINGLY..love them.
Good luck in your new location.
thanks ~cynde
www.hipchicdesigns.blogspot.com

Kendra D said...

This is awesomme