Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Forget It!

I almost forgot my user name and password to get into blogger! Yikes. I know it's been a while. Life is really busy right now with market just around the corner. It's pretty pathetic when I have to read blogs just to catch up with what is going on with all my designer buddies! I feel like a terrible friend! We are all busy trying to get new and exciting things ready for market and you! It is such a fun, yet crazy time!

I will be at Village Dry Goods in Brigham city Utah! Celebrating a birthday party! I will be there May 8th from 2 p.m. until everyone is gone....may 3 p.m. just kidding. I hope to see you there! I will be bringing a huge trunk show and sneak peak of what's new, for market! (not everything, just a few pieces!)

We just got in Meadow Sweet from Sandi Henderson! It's beautiful, Amy Butlers Love and some of Patty Young's newest line! All Moda Fabric is 35% off and we have sale fabric for $3.99.

Shop Hop starts April 30th! Come in and get your passports! Hope to see you all soon!

Amy

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love ya Amy whether you blog or not! ;) Can't wait til market...we will get to finally see each other!!! Lol

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

I just made it into your shop a couple weeks ago. I only make it in about once a year when I visit my family in Rigby.

I love your new space there in IF. Also I ran into your mother-in-law who was my third grad teacher.

It is always fun to see people. I live in Houston and wish it were a little closer because I love it there.

Anyways, I love your new line of fabrics and everything. If I am still here in October during market I would love to help you guys out with anything if you need it.

Thanks,

Melissa

www.themudpuddleproject.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

My daughter-in-law met you in the Village Dry Goods store in Brigham City today and you helped her choose fabric! She was so happy with your help.
Besides being a quilter, I also have a music/parenting blog. I would love to have you check it out, and if you like it, you could even add it to your blog roll and I'll add yours to mine.
Love your fabric!
Cathy

Cathy said...

forgot to leave my blog address!
http://musicfortots.blogspot.com