Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Patterns...

Katicupcake-6
This is Sweet Pea........It measures 14 1/2 wide x 13" tall x 5" deep.



Katicupcake-8Here is the back view of the bag showing the pocket. I love that this bag has lots of pockets.

Katicupcake-11Inside view showing the magnetic clasp and lots of pockets...love those pockets!

Katicupcake-10 This is our first bag with a zipper closure option!  If you are scared of the zipper, not worries we have the magnetic clasp option as well.

Katicupcake-33
Got it Covered comes in two sizes.  Large, for those professional size machines and small/Medium for
everything else.  It also comes with an organizer great to get all your notions together in one place.

Katicupcake-47
I have also used it for color crayons and drawing supplies for my kids in the car or at church.

Katicupcake-46
My personal favorite use is for make-up.  I love that I can see everything.

Katicupcake-31
This is bohemian festival by Lila Tueller. 

Katicupcake-60
Here is Lillian and Oliver.  The pattern includes the quilt, burp and bib.  This was sewn in Peak Hour by Riley Blake.  Very cute boy line.

These will be available toward the end of May.  If you are interested in testing any of these, we are in need of a couple new testers.  Please email me at amy@katicupcake.com.

5 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh my gosh~ love the patterns! I enjoy making bags, and so need a new sewing machine cover! I'll be emailing~ ;-) Have a happy day!

Shannon said...

What cute patterns. I like them all. Good job, you have been a very busy girl. We just got Peak Hour in the shop, your quilt is perfect for it. Might have to do the same when I get this pattern.

Mama Pea said...

Amy, I would love to test the Sweet Pea bag pattern. I call my daughter Sweet Pea on my blog! I have some new fabric to work with and I think it would be fun to do the bag in it.

allie. said...

i love the lillian and oliver pattern! SO CUTE for a little boy. i adore it!

ps: i have a blog! you can keep up with our little family at:

www.thekirbyway.blogspot.com

Lisakb35 said...

I love the bag!! and the make-up case!!! OMG! I'm going to email you.