Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Life is Better When You Feel Better

I am somewhat introverted and have a hard time sharing personal experiences with others.  Because of the health problems I have faced over the last two years, I have realized that somethings just need to be shared.

I had a second brain surgery in early December.  The tumor behind my left eye, was not cancerous, but it was attached to my optic nerve, threatening my eye sight.  Thankfully, my surgeons successfully detached it with no damage to my nerve (it's a coin toss 50/50).   I am happy to report that they saved my sight.  Miracles still happen everyday!

After surgery I had a really hard time dealing with my children and coping with day to day activities.  Not knowing this was likely to be a direct result of frontal lobe brain surgery, I didn't know how to cope with it.  To be honest I was starting to scare myself.  My husband was working far from home and I was facing this basically on my own.  I shared things with him over the phone that I'm sure made him feel  hopeless and scared, not really knowing how to help me.  I was ready to go to the doctor to get on some anti-depressants, when a friend of mine shared Q96 with me.  Which is a vitamin/mineral supplement.  It's crazy what can happen to our bodies when we give it what it needs!  You don't have to be bipolar for this to help you, I am not.   I met Autumn Stringam and heard her story and a few others that blew my mind away.  What did I have to loose?  I didn't want to go on medication, but I knew it might be inevitable.  After just a few weeks of taking Q96, I started to feel changes.   The fog started to lift, and my energy level started to increase.  I've now been on it for about 2-1/2 months and I cannot believe how good I feel.  I often wonder why I have been given such a wonderful life and have recently realized that those thoughts and feeling were nowhere near my soul just months ago!  I really do have a great life full of wonderful people, the best part is I know it and feel it again!





I still face the unknown with my genetic disease, and life in general, but at lease I can feel good while I'm facing it!

I hope these video's help you or someone you love!  Thank you so much to that person (you know who you are) that shared this with me.

If you or someone you know is interested in these supplements, I do not sell them, but you can get in touch with someone who does by going to this website.

xoxo


~Amy

6 comments:

Cory said...

Amy, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Sounds like life was scary there for a while. I can sympathize with the way life changes when you don't feel like yourself. I was in a car accident and had chronic, daily pain for several years that affected everything I did. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care and God bless, Cory

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Definitely true~ life is better when you feel better. So glad you are feeling better! Have a happy weekend!

Wendy said...

Amy, I thank you sincerely for sharing your story ... I also sincerely hope you are still doing good and improving daily!! Bless you .... as to the share gratitude? Well after 15 some years on anti-depressants I quit taking them cold turkey due to a job loss and couldn't afford them ... now that I'm semi-employed again, after having been off the meds for nearly 2.5 months, I don't want to go back to that routine, but I do want to do something for myself that will help the ups and downs I still get, especially as a single mom with two elementary daughters ... Lord help the world!! :) :) I am SO gonna check out the website, and please know I will add you to my prayers for quick healing and stable living :)

Amy Hamberlin said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments….life truly is a ride…..we just have to figure out the best and most enjoyable way to do it :)

maudie said...

I also had a tumor effecting my left optic nerve. Had brain surgery. I do not have full sight in that eye, but I am not complaining as it could be worse. I may try the Q96 as I am always tired. I always say one day at a time. Life is good.

heathquilter said...

Amy, your story so touched me, and even though my daughter's challenges are different, I wonder if this might help her as well. She suffers from 8 auto-immune diseases including Lupus, RA, and endometriosis. She's in constant pain from abdominal adhesions and has to take pain meds. She's never been able to use her college degree, and has to live with us. I just want to help her get her life back, to some extent. I'm so glad for you that you've found success with this! Thanks for posting, Linda (found this as I am about to enter the blog hop comments, so this comes much later than your post!)